SA’s favourite foodie festival, CheeseFest+Ferment is back in 2019 on October 26 and 27, and RAA are proud to be their official SA Travel Partner.
What’s even better than a weekend filled with cheese?
A weekend filled with cheese and a $2,000 SA travel prize from RAA!
If you pre-purchase your CheeseFest+FERMENT tickets online by October 25 2019 you will go into the draw to win the ultimate SA foodie travel prize*. The prize includes:
- Woodside Cheese native cheese and wine experience with take home cheese pack
- Shaw + Smith tour and tasting with take home wine pack
- 2 nights accommodation at The Manna of Hahndorf
- Plus a $600 SA travel voucher to spend on a range of great SA accommodation and experiences from RAA
Taking over Rymill Park for two scrumptious days, there are a wide variety of events on offer over the weekend including:
- Over 100 food and beverage stalls featuring SA (and Australia's) best and brightest cheese, food and beverage producers.
- Guided tastings from some of Australia's top cheesemakers, brewers, distillers and vintners in the business
- Free cooking demonstrations and masterclasses from renowned chefs and fermenters
- You can also stroll on over to the French, Italian, and Spanish Quarter (The best European cheeses and wines, without the jetlag!)
- 2 G&T bars, if you just want to whet your whistle
- And a family picnic area, with free face painting and kids entertainment!
Plus, Matt Preston will be returning in his role as the Master of Fromage!