Ardrossan Caravan Park - Yorke Peninsula
From $105.00* per night
Situated only 150km from Adelaide on the western shores of Gulf St Vincent, Ardrossan is the largest and most progressive coastal township on the Yorke Peninsula. The shady and comfortable Ardrossan Caravan Park is one of the more convenient locations from which to explore this fascinating area.
The park is only a short stroll to the beach or the town jetty, a great spot to drop the crab pots or for fishing.
- Office hours - 8.00am - 6.00pm
- Clean, spacious amenities including amenities for the disabled and infant bathing facilities
- Laundry with washing machines, dryers and clothes lines
- Sheltered FREE electric barbecues available for tenants use
- Two playgrounds within the park
- Crab cooking facilities available for tenants use
- Fish cleaning facilities
- Crab rakes and tub hire available for hire from the office
- Pets allowed (exceptions apply - Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times)
- Walking distance to shops, jetty, beach
- Close to boat ramp
- On-site managers - after hours number available
Prices are based on 2 adults sharing per night
$25 may apply for one night stays.
Peak rates and periods:
Apply for all SA public holidays and SA school holidays
Minimum 3 night booking applies to long weekends & holidays
Minimum 4 night booking applies to Easter weekend