BBQ Buoys - Package Family Ahoi
From $0.00* per person
BBQ Buoys is a BBQ + boating + party + fun experience company. BBQ Buoys brings the best of our Aussie lifestyle. Rent a self-drive donut-shaped boat with a BBQ on board where you can grill your own lunch! There’s a giant sun umbrella on board too. Just add drinks and nibbles and up to 10 of your friends and it equates to everyone having a brilliant time on the most picturesque city river in the country.
Celebrate your special occasion or just relax with family and friends on a BBQ Buoy, Adelaide’s newest place for floating fun. Find us at Pinky Flat on the River Torrens. Check our Packages to add BBQ grill, drinks and snacks to your 1 and 2 hours cruise.
BBQ Buoys is what happens when two adventurous people live and work across three continents and eventually choose Adelaide, South Australia, as the place they want to live. We know what it’s like to chase the sun and have some #FunAfloat!
- Use of the BBQ Buoy for a 2hrs session
- Maximum 3-5 passengers (kids regardless their age count as individual passengers)
- 1x bottle of wine from classic range
- 3x bottles of beer from our classic brands (e.g. coopers pale ale, clear, mild)
- 6x soft drinks
- Bluetooth speakers
- Esky and ice
- Cutlery and plates
- BBQ grill or table
- Food (bring your own nibbles or barbecue platters)
- If required please add further drinks in the next booking step or on the day
- You can make package changes subject to availability on the function day (e.g. swap the wine for a six-pack of beer or ciders)
- We’re sorry you can’t BYO alcohol, it’s a licensing thing
FAQs and Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum age to hire and drive a BBQ Buoy is 21 years
- Car licence required
- You don’t need a boat licence!
- At the day of travel we take a $100 security deposit which you receive back after your trip*
- After sunset the operating area is limited to the river section between our station and the weir
Where to find us?
- On Pinky Flat, a short walk across the foot bridge only minutes away from Casino, Convention Centre and Adelaide Oval.
*terms and conditions apply